Save the Date!
Join us on Saturday, June 29th, from 10am - 3pm while we raise a ruckus and celebrate our new name and new Edwardsville location!
We’re pretty close to having our plans finalized, and here’s what we have so far:
- 10am - Origami Workshop with Mike Ridinger - fold, crease, and repeat to create delicate works of art.
- 11am - Ribbon Cutting! Official and serious people will handle sharp objects.
- 12:30pm - Kindermusik mini-session with Ellen Singh - you know how much we love to hear our customers make beautiful music! And by “beautiful”, we mean barely controlled chaotic noises.
- A Giant Perplexus puzzle ball will tie your puzzle skills in knots as you try to solve this massive brain teaser!
|Thanks to toysaretools for the picture from the 2012 Toy Fair!|
- Representatives of Edwardsville Robotics will be demonstrating what they do. They’re a new group in town and are active in the FLL (FIRST Lego League).
You can find out more about them on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edwardsville-Robotics/146725128836978
And the FLL on their website here: http://firstlegoleague.org/
- The UCP Heartland Center for Autism will have a table set up with information on their program and special needs resources. You can learn more about this group on their website here: http://www.ucpheartland.org/services/illinois-services/ucph-center-for-autism
- Shannon with Metamorphose Maternity will be demonstrating ways bigger kiddies can help care for their new baby brothers and sisters. you can learn more about Shannon on her website: http://www.metamorphosematernity.com/
- Feeling a little peckish? We’ve got truly delicious floats planned. Thanks to Wang Gang soda and Annie’s frozen custard, we’re going to have a crazy sugar buzz going!
- Give-aways and prizes all day long!
And of course, we'll have lots of toys and games open and ready for you (and the kiddos) to try out. Our Do-Touch, Do-Play policy will be strictly enforced. Giant Chicky will be keeping an eye on everyone and making sure this policy is not ignored.
So are you ready to help us celebrate? Good! See you on the 29th!
Our new location in Edwardsville is:
6654-A Edwardsville Crossing Dr.
Edwardsville, IL 62025
A map showing our new home is here: