We play every Friday from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Hope to see you there!
Our Games for April are:
- April 2 - SET (ages 6 and up) Challenge your ideas of what cards can create a set in this game of visual perception! Match shape, number, color or shading. Or match none. Easy for youngsters, SET can be a challenge for the grownup brain.
- April 9 - Dicecapades (ages 10 and up) By combining several dice games, physical and artistic challenges, and trivia questions, Dicecapades has something for everyone. It’s not just your luck, it’s your mind that counts in this game!
- April 16 - MiQube (ages 7 and up) It's a puzzle & four board games in one! MiQube encourages spatial thinging through it's seemingly simple puzzle cube. Then the board games challenge everyone to think strategically, too!
- April 23 - Five Crowns (ages 8 and up) It's not like any card game you've played before-- Instead of four suits, you've got five! Played in rounds, this Rummy-like game is quick moving and a ton of fun!
- April 30 - Zombie Fluxx (ages 8 and up) Just when you think you've got the rules down, Fluxx changes them all! Add in a Zombie invasion, and there's more crazy play in store for you and your family! Fun, funny, and totally unpredictable, Zombie Fluxx is sure to become a favorite!