3.08.2013

Knock knock... Guess who...

 

 The Unimaginable is knocking at the door.
And no, it's not some worried looking monsters.

Some of you may have already heard...  for those of you who haven't:

The bank has called our loan and wants their money now.  We're looking at options, but nothing looks very hopeful at this point.  As soon as we know what the next steps will be, we'll let you know.  We are trying to stay optimistic and are exploring every possible scenario.  But in the meantime...

Once Upon a Toy and LagoonaMagoo are closing for inventory starting on Sunday (March 10) through Wednesday (March 13). 

Come in today (Friday the 8th) and Saturday for extra fun and Happy Up hijinks.  We're cleaning out and sorting through all sorts of things--  this translates into freebies and opportunities for silliness. 

This would be an *excellent* time to use your gift certificates.
Really.  Don't delay. 

So come in, hang out, goof off, and help us celebrate the importance of play!

We hope to see you very very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was in your St. Louis store yesterday with my son and daughter (my son was shooting cannons at you and my daughter was pushing the shopping cart around). I was telling my husband about your situation and he was wondering if you have thought about taking your story to the local media to get the word out to people that this is happening. It may make a difference as your store is so unique and needed in the community (in my opinion anyway). I hope you find a way out of this. Keep us informed! By the way, my son has been playing "Spot It" since we brought it home! Thanks so much!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura--
      I wasn't in the store in Clayton yesterday, but it sounds like you had a great time!

      Thanks so much for your post. Many of our customers feel the same as you do-- there's a facebook group some of our customers are using to brainstorm. https://www.facebook.com/groups/191671887623770/
      And I think they've sent info to all sorts of media outlets.

      Thanks again for your support. And enjoy Spot It!
      --rosemary

      Delete